Client Services Manager
Are you looking for an opportunity to utilize superior client service skills and work one-on-one with clients on a daily basis? Are you driven, self-motivated and customer focused? If you enjoy developing long-term relationships, constantly challenging yourself, and providing superior administrative support, then we would like to talk to you! Our growing financial services firm in St. Charles and Fenton, Missouri is seeking to add a Client Services Manager to our Team! The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has the desire to work in the financial industry long-term and contribute to the growth of our business.
The purpose of this position is to service the existing client base with all service requests including beneficiary changes/withdrawals, index annuity reallocations, incoming client service calls, database management, client appointment preparation including updating client account summaries for their review meetings, prepping the advisor for his/her review meetings and preparing issued accounts for delivery.
- Financial Industry experience • 3 + years working alongside a Financial Advisor in a fast-paced office environment
- Securities and insurance licensed preferred or willing to obtain within 90 days
- Experience with MS Office Suite and the ability to learn new software quickly
This position requires that you possess the following skills:
- Strong organizational skills • Excellent communication both written and verbal • Attention to detail and accuracy • Proactive Management Style and consistent follow-through
This Client Service Representative will be expected to have consistent follow-through with all efforts, build relationships with prospects and clients, and help prepare the Advisor for client appointments. Other daily, weekly, and/or monthly tasks may include:
- Receive incoming client service calls in a friendly manner • Complete each service request and resolve client issues • Input notes into CRM and keep updated • Coordinate and follow up on each client transfer • Review application prior to submission • Prepare client review summary for upcoming appointments • Maintain professional communication with clients and staff • Assist with client update reports and mailings • Assist in setting client appointments for Advisor • Assist with New Business processing
We can offer you an exciting, fast-paced working environment, and the opportunity to play a vital role in our growth. Duncan Financial Management is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefit package.